• Sundays from August 29 – October 17 (No games Labor Day Weekend)
• Game times vary each weekend and are 9:00am, 12:00pm and 3:00pm for all levels
• 1-2 optional practices during the week to allow players to also play another fall sport if they desire
You can now register your incoming 3rd-9th graders. Registration fees is $100. Fees include all necessary fees and insurance, a hat and a jersey if not returning from the spring JBO season.
Here are some important dates you'll want to note for the upcoming season
• August 15th: Fall Ball registration closes
• August 20th: Teams formed
• August 23rd: Practices begin this week
• August 29th: Opening Day for games!
Games will be every Sunday (except Labor Day weekend), ending on Sunday, October 17th. We hope to see you on the fields this fall!
Field day completed, thank you volunteers
Pre-K through 2nd grade we offer recreational levels of play. Their respective seasons run from the beginning to mid-April through about the time school ends in June. *Registration for these levels is open until April 1st.
3rd through 8th grade participate in evaluations and are placed accordingly on competitive level (there are three different levels at each age group with the lowest (National) being much less of a commitment for families) teams which play within the Junior Baseball Organization (JBO). *The season runs through July.
Fall Baseball runs from mid-August through October.